Uses for Lavender Oil
"Terre Bleu Lavender Oil offers much more than just a beautiful fragrance"
- Keep in the medicine cabinet for burns, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and to help reduce scarring.
- Mix with water and apply to sunburned skin to help cool your burn.
- Use it to remove glues left over from price stickers or labels and it even smells better than goo gone.
- Add a few drops to a compress to ease a headache.
- Put a few drops on your dog or cats bed as a natural flea repellent.
- A few drops on an affected area helps control, athletes foot, eczema, dermatitis and acne because of its antispetic antibacterial properties.
- Put a few drops on a clean cloth then toss in the dryer it will infuse a lavender scent into your laundry.
- Adding a few drops to your mop water gives a fresh fragrance and antispetic benefits.
- Mix a few drops with olive oil for a hair tonic. Leaves your hair silky and disinfects your scalp (it kills lice, lice eggs, and nits).
- A drop or two behind the ears and you have a natural cologne
- Add a few drops to scent your massage oil
- Add it to any natural face mask to detoxify and shrink pores
- A few drops in steaming water, cover your head with a towel and lean over the vapors to give yourself a facial or relieve congestion
- Dab a few drops on pressure points to help relieve stress and anxiety
(source: The Lavender Lovers Handbook)